Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Excellent Resource

I'd like to recommend Youngbee Kim's magnificient resource on the evil of human trafficking. Her Norfolk Human Rights Examiner posts for Examiner.com are going to be daily must-reads for me. Every day she diligently assembles a series of links and articles from international stories on the subject of modern-day slavery, with some occasional snowflakes of good news mixed in with the avalanche of bad.

Truth be told, if I had known about her thorough work before, I may not have started my own blog, she does such a good job on bringing some needed attention to the scope of this problem.

If every news site, online or otherwise, devoted resources to tracking local and/or national stories on this subject, think of how much better informed the public would be on this issue.

So get the word out, and visit Youngbee's excellent blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment